Monday, February 9, 2009

What I would like to change about myself

Firstly, I would like to change my laziness habit. I don't want to be a lazy person. I know, to be success, we should not be lazy in doing something, but it difficult for me to avoid this habits. When I'm doing something, I always do it in half way and I'm not finished it. Now, I'm tying to avoid this habits and I must avoid it!!
Secondly, I want to be an intelligent student. It is because I'm not satisfied with my last semester results. I feel that is very lucky to be an intelligent person because that will make people proud with us especially our parents.
Lastly, I would like to improve my self confidence. I'm a person who is very passive in class. I can't stand infront the audience during presentation. I feel very nervous, my body will become cool and sweating. For improve my self confidence, I have joined Bahasa Malaysia Debating as the cocuriculum subject.
It like the dream come true if I can change myself to not to be a lazy person, to be an intelligent person and full of confidence person.

1 comment:

  1. Good! You take your own effort to accomplish what you want to be. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete